- The Combimouse gives the user instant and effortless transition between keyboard and mouse
operation. We are confident that this advantage far outweighs the disadvantages listed below.
- The Combimouse helps people with various disabilities.
- A regular desktop layout has the mouse situated far to the right of the
keyboard which can cause the debilitating problem sometimes called Mouse Shoulder. You can read about this problem here. Combimouse overcomes this and other ergonomic problems.
- Minimises prime desk space usage. The left and right Combimouse parts are small enough to be easily pushed aside while
not in use. The parts can be placed to the right and left of center, leaving
a clearing in the middle for books or other items.
- The Combimouse right part can be used with a notebook computer.
- Users must use the mouse with the right hand and be touch typists.
- A number of minor keys have been moved from their standard positions.